We have been instructed by a multinational company operating in the medical device industry to source a Legal and Compliance Counsel based in the western part of Paris.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance for EMEA, you will be in charge of all the legal matters for the business in France and Belgium.
- You will advise the business and Country leaders on day-to-day matters and provide straightforward, practical, solution-orientated guidance as well as structure and negotiate commercial contracts, tenders, partnership agreements and service agreements;
- You will drive key projects across the business to ensure that business deals are commercially sound and legally compliant.
- You will be a French qualified lawyer with a minimum of 6 years of post-qualified experience;
- You must have direct experience advising Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology or Medical Device companies, ideally acquired in top-tier law firms or in similar in-house roles;
- You must be comfortable working directly with high-energy, innovative business clients.
Fluency in French and English is essential to fill this role.
If you are interested in this role please contact Nicoletta Ravida (email@example.com) or Giulia Natale (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting reference 1044942.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.