Lead Project Manager - Hertfordshire base (perm)
- Leading global insurer actively looking to strengthen their Pensions transformation team.
- Working closely with the Operational Lead in analysing proposed system changes and identifying weaknesses in current processes.
- Analyse, and enhance current processes and procedures, formulate accurate and complete documentation, capturing all business requirements and make recommendations and changes for improvements
- High visibility working closely with key and senior stakeholders - role will require someone with a collaborative approach and strong influencing skills.
- Knowledge around pensions / pension processes & procedures would be ideal, insurance FS experience is a must
- This role would suit an analytically minded professional who is assertive and able to effectively build key professional relationships with a variety of different teams and clients.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.