For a global technology company with a focus on e-commerce, we are currently recruiting a Lead Counsel with at least 7-10 years PQE gathered both in-house as well as in private practice, including previous experience in building and managing legal teams. Excellent Dutch and English language skills are required.
The role is based at the European headquarters in Luxembourg.
About the role:
As Lead Counsel you will advise the management team on legal and strategic matters, including regulatory compliance, commercial, corporate and competition law, ip and lititgation. You will be responsible for the planning, advising and implementing of legal programs and improvements to support and protect the business. You will train employees on regulatory and compliance issues and company policies and processes. Furthermore you will negotiate, review and draft commercial contracts and handle pre-litigation and legal disputes.
- EU qualified lawyer with at least 7-10 years of experience gathered both at one of the leading law firms as well as inhouse;
- Experience in building and managing a team;
- Inhouse experience at a global technology or IT company will be considered as a plus;
- Strong transactional background dealing with commercial contracts;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to act as Business Partner to Senior Management;
- Innovative, progressive, extremely hands-on;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: 1098692.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.