Our client is looking for a Lawyer to join their high performing WorkCover Insurance team in Melbourne. You will be working closely with experienced and highly respected Partners and colleagues on a range of interesting and complex Statutory Compensation and Common law damages matters.
You will ideally have at least 2-4 years PAE and:
- Possess experience dealing with Statutory Compensation and Common law damages matters;
- Have exposure to drafting legal documents, letters of advice and negotiations;
- Demonstrate a client focused approach with superior organisational skills as the work is deadline sensitive;
- With appropriate mentoring and supervision have the ability to work relatively autonomously and handle files and matters independently.
- Have excellent attention to detail, analytical skills which will be backed up by strong academics.
- Be familiar with Workers compensation legislation and case law.
- Knowledge of the Transport Accident Act would also be desirable.
- Possess a genuine interest in insurance law and a desire to further your career in this area;
- Litigation experience will be highly regarded.
Please apply online or alternatively contact Brad Booth on 0427670626 for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.