This Australian law firm is known for having a powerhouse Corporate practice that's one of the most highly regarded in the market.
They are looking for someone with 2-6 PQE, that has aspirations to join a truly top banding team.
Their award winning M&A group provides innovative solutions and project management for all aspects of both large-scale and smaller value corporate transactions and advises on a range of related corporate issues.
Some representative work includes:
- KKR on the proposed acquisition of a 55% interest in Colonial First State (CFS) and establishment of a joint venture with Commonwealth Bank of Australia, with the transaction valuing CFS at $3.4 billion.
- Cleanaway on its proposed $2.5 billion acquisition of Suez's Australian business.
- L Catterton, the largest consumer-focused private equity firm in the world, on the sale of iconic Australian brand, RM Williams to Andrew Forrest's private investment group Tattarang.
- PowAR consortium (QIC, Future Fund, AGL) on its $3 billion proposed acquisition of Tilt Renewables by scheme of arrangement.
- Adamantem Capital on the acquisition of the Spotless commercial laundries business from Downer and the subsequent establishment of a joint venture between Adamantem Capital and Downer in respect of the business.
- DuluxGroup's $4.2 billion acquisition by Nippon Paint by scheme of arrangement
- BGH Capital's $2.1 billion acquisition of Navitas by scheme of arrangement
- IPOs for Pepper Group, Australian Clinical Labs, CleanSpace, Cashrewards, Adore Beauty and Damstra Technology
You will work closely alongside a number of award winning Partners and will have a close relationship with one as a mentor.
As the successful candidate you should be able to demonstrate a desire, and the capacity, to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions.
In addition, you will have:
- 2+ years' experience with strong exposure to Corporate advisory
- Strong drafting and advice writing skills
- Superior technical knowledge and an interest in Australian securities laws and takeovers regulation
- The ability to work effectively with clients
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- A desire to develop and progress quickly
The role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work alongside some of Australia's leading M&A partners in one of the truly premier practices in the country on a broad mix of high profile transactions.
- Having this experience will significantly open door for you down the track, whether it's a move inhouse or overseas.
- Be part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast paced and supportive environment.
- Be remunerated at the top end of the market.
If you'd like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact me at 02 9236 9077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.