Our client is a leading Australian law firm and has arguably the best construction law practice in Melbourne.
Due to continued demand from their private and public clients, they are looking to grow the team with both front and back end construction lawyers and senior associates. The work is top notch, the client base brilliant, training and development is first class and the remuneration extremely competitive. The team is recognised as Tier 1 and when you see the work they do, you'll understand why.
These roles offer the ability to work on and be part of:
- the Victorian government's "Big Build" projects;
- Commonwealth government infrastructure procurement and private sector projects; and
- high-profile projects in the defence, renewables and telecommunications sectors.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are either a front end and/or back end construction lawyer with ideally between 3 to 8 years of quality experience - this can be either private practice or in-house;
- You have solid academics and can demonstrate strong legal drafting skills; and
- You are comfortable, and like to work in, a dynamic, and fast-paced team environment on city change infrastructure projects.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be provided with an extremely competitive remuneration package, provided with continuous training and development, be part of a large but close knit team, and have the chance to take your career to the next level.
The Next Step
We look forward to your application. If you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact Sean Murphy on 0429 137 658 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interstate candidates are welcome to apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.