Taylor Root are seeking a Capital Markets / Banking / Structured Finance Paralegal to join a leading global law firm to sit within the Capital Markets Team.
You will be working closely with two knowledge lawyers, and may be getting involved with will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary researcher for global IDCM practice
- Maintain and upgrade our IDCM team page
- Engage with Knowledge lawyers in outward facing initiatives
- Maintain and upgrade the IDCM team page
- Working on the infrastructure of knowledge management activities and providing technical support
This is a superb opportunity someone who is keen to really develop their technical expertise and work closely with the fee earners. The successful candidate must have knowledge and experience working in Capital Markets and Structured Finance. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.