8 months ago
Taylor Root are working with a leading Law firm who are seeking a Knowledge Manager to join them on a permanent basis in their London office. As a Knowledge Manager in the Banking & Capital Markets team you will report to the Debt Capital Partners & Global Head of Knowledge, however you will sit with the fee earners within Capital Markets.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get involved in tasks such as:
- Carrying out extensive research
- Assisting with blog postings
- Offering comprehensive knowledge and training support to fee-earners
- Assisting in the production and review of client regulatory updaters
- Participating in internal meetings with members of the financial services, and knowledge, team
- Undertaking any other administrative duties
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, with a good working knowledge of legal documents and experience in working with complex legal documents. Experience in using case law resources. You will have excellent attention to detail, oral and written communication skills and the ability to adapt to changing work environments. Experience of working within Capital Markets is a requirement.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please submit a CV to the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.