Our client is a prestigious national law firm with a leading commercial practice. An opportunity now exists for an experienced commercial lawyer to join the team and work on a project to update and review the knowledge base.
This role enjoys a lot of autonomy and offers great flexibility and work/life balance.
The successful applicant will have at least 5 years' commercial experience at a top tier or mid-tier practice, strong drafting experience, excellent attention to detail and work collaboratively within a team. A background in knowledge management will be highly regarded but is not essential.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- drafting, editing and proofreading know-how, research papers and multimedia guides;
- helping the firm's lawyers maintain up to date legal and commercial knowledge around contract law in particular;
- assisting lawyers with legal queries on an as needs basis;
- preparing and presenting training seminars and material; and
- contributing to knowledge management projects as required.
If you would like to discuss this further, please get in touch with Geoff Denton +61 3 8610 8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.