We have an exciting role within a leading city law firm that prides itself on being a stimulating and inclusive place to work.
We are seeking a Knowledge & Legal Technology Executive to join its Knowledge, Innovation & Legal Technology group, to provide support to its central Knowledge Management and Legal Technology & Innovation teams and its Professional Support teams.
The role involves delivery of a broad range of work including:
- Supporting the implementation and management of client innovation products and services
- Updating automated documents using Contract Express software
- Supporting the implementation of legal technology solutions using HighQ collaborate
- Providing advice and support to users on how to use their technology solutions and platforms
- Assisting in the preparation and management of intranet content and e-bulletins
- Helping to test and maintain the firm's knowledge and legal technology systems, including the search engine, in particular when new features/functionality are added to these systems
The ideal candidate can be a Paralegal who is keen to move into Knowledge and legal technology or a graduate who has a keen interest in knowledge management, legal technology. It would be beneficial that suitable applicants have had prior experience of working in a legal environment.
Please send your CV and apply below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.