A City law firm is currently seeking a Knowledge and Information Manager to join their London office.
This role is varied and will require you to ensure knowledge suppliers are providing a high quality service by monitoring key performance indicators along with managing budgeting issues for the Knowledge and Information teams.
On a day to day basis you can also expect to:
- Manage information supplier relationships, contracts and product licenses including planning for renewal negotiations and keeping up to date with new products and product developments.
- Ensure the wider firm understands the information resources available to them and ensure the resources continue to meet the firms' needs
- Promotion of the firm's information resources by engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating the delivery of training and guidance on how to use the firm's information resources and research databases, for lawyers in UK offices and developing and maintaining induction materials for new joiners and an annual induction for the firm's trainees.
- Oversee the timely and relevant provision of current awareness content covering legal, sector and client updates to UK lawyers and maintain a current awareness topics taxonomy that underpins daily current awareness email updates.
The successful candidate must have experience in knowledge management gained in a leading City or Regional firm as well as experience using Sharepoint and other Knowledge Management related software.
To discuss this in more detail please apply with a current CV to the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.