12 months ago
We are assisting an elite international law firm in their search for an IT Senior Associate for it's Melbourne office.
The team is led by award winning partners, who are consistently recognised in well known legal directories.
They work across a variety of local and cross-border matters, including technology transformations, outsourcing, software licensing, cloud computing, telco transactions, privacy and data protection and commercial IP. The team also supports large corproate M&A transactions (for examplge, TSAs).
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 7 years experience working in IT outsourcing and procurement
- Be qualified in either Australia or New Zealand
- Have strong client service skills
- Have excellent technical ability and strong commercial acumen
- Be ready to develop strong relationships with key client contacts
The salary package offered for this position is highly competitive, and can be considered to be above what other top-tier firms pay for similar experience levels.
If you would like to find out further information about this position, the please get in touch with Geoff Denton.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.