For our client, an innovative electronics manufacturing company, we are looking for an experienced IP Paralegal, to be based in their Eindhoven office. It's a global company with legal teams in the USA, Germany and The Netherlands. The IP Paralegal will be responsible for the world-wide patent execution.
About the role:
The IP Paralegal is responsible for three focus areas; (1) preparing and filing documents at the European Patent Office (EPO); (2) maintaining dockets and records in digital IP management systems such as Anaqua; and (3) in-house procedures related to the management of IP.
It's a temporary fulltime position for 6 months, starting on short notice.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant discipline;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experience as an IP Formalities Officer (certified) and experience with using digital docketing systems;
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, highly versatile and adaptable and able to multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Fulltime available on short notice;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.