Our client is a technology company, with multiple business across the region. They are currently expanding their team and hence is looking for a IP/Technology Lawyer to join them in Singapore.
- Report to the Associate General Counsel and work together with other counsels in the region
- Handle region wide legal matters when it comes to IP, Technology, and Data Protection
- Support with the patent of the company's different products
- Advise and support on other legal matters that is relevant to the business
- Around 3 - 4 PQE Singapore or Common-law qualified
- Experience in IP and Technology
- Knowledge of patent and patent registration is a plus
- Interest in technology development
- Flexible and able to work in a less structure environment
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.