The International Privacy Director & DPO will be the lead member of the Privacy and data protection team and main contact both internally and externally, for all privacy matters of the Business. They will facilitate compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including the European Union's GDPR.
- Develop, implement and maintain the businesses privacy management program and the resulting policies, procedures, guidelines and other documentation for the processing of personal data in coordination with appropriate internal stakeholders
- Develop and update data breach incident responses, ensuring alignment with the implementation of personal data handling activities.
- Work to ensure the business maintains the appropriate privacy and confidentiality consent procedures, authorization forms and information notices.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team, including risk management, compliance, HR, legal, business process owners and other internal stakeholders to ensure business-wide coverage of the privacy discipline.
- Receive and manage internal reports from business stakeholders to maintain control over all project and innovative initiatives, including change management, to ensure timely attention for privacy bottlenecks and hiatuses.
- Manage the privacy impact assessment process, in close collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Manage and respond to requests of data subjects to exercise the rights provided for by the applicable data protection laws (for example, requests for access, rectification and deletion of personal data
Education and Training
- Educated to degree level in a related subject.
- One or more industry recognized certifications CIPP etc.
- An advanced degree in law, business, information science, information security or a related field.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.