This highly International Law Firm is looking to for a strategic hire at the mid-level for a broad-based banking associate. The firm have an unrivalled international network and are in the unique position of having one of the few genuinely generalist finance practices in the city.
This would be an ideal role for an associate who wants to make an impact into a small yet collegiate team. The firm have recently hired partners into the group and there is a well-defined slot for a mid-level who wants to enjoy a broad pallet of finance work. The areas of Finance they cover consist of:
- General Lending
- Real Estate Finance
- Acquisition Finance
- Project Finance
- Securitisation & Capital Markets work
The work is cross-border in scope and the group benefits from a highly integrated and well-oiled international network. Clients include a range of investment banks, corporate borrowers and both Fortune 500 and FTSE 250 companies. This would be an ideal role for an associate who enjoys high levels of responsibility and who is overspecialised in one of the above areas but would like to diversify their respective skill set and broaden out.
- You will have strong academics with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
- Real Estate Finance would be useful but is not a prerequisite. Exposure to LMA documentation is also advantageous.
- You will be 2-4PQE and will have post qualified general banking experience gained within private practice. The firm will consider applicants outside that PQE range if they can demonstrate the necessary technical competencies.
- The firm are open to candidates from multiple jurisdictions. The firm will specifically be interested in candidates who are England & Wales or Scottish qualified.
- They will also consider candidates from regional firms who can demonstrate the necessary commitment and desire to move to London.
To learn more about this unique opportunity please contact James Berry on email@example.com or 02073322819 for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.