This is a broad role covering a varied portfolio of disputes, and as such you will:
- manage external lawyers, including on matters of cost, timescale and quality;
- deliver training and advice on dispute resolution best practice;
- consistently evaluate and improve dispute resolution policy; and
- collaborate with colleagues across the business, including other litigation teams.
As such, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- expertise in managing retail banking litigation both of a high volume and complex nature;
- a strong understanding of the retail banking industry, including common practice and challenges faced;
- strong regulatory knowledge of UK financial services product regulation; and
- effective project management skills.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online or contact Tom Evans of Taylor Root at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.