We have a current opportunity for a Immigration Operations Manager on a permanent basis.
- We would expect the successful candidate to ideally have a minimum of five years' experience working in a professional services or commercial environment, including at least two years in an operational improvement and/or management role or be able to demonstrate the equivalent
- Excellent academic or professional achievements, preferably to degree /Professional qualification or can demonstrate the equivalent professional skills and experience
- A Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma methodology would be desirable but not essential
- Experience and working knowledge of working in a process-driven law firm environment
- Strong commercial knowledge to facilitate understanding of the practice area
- Extensive experience in capturing, mapping and documenting business requirements
- Demonstrates significant process improvement and project management experience
- Having ability to influence, persuade and negotiate both internally and externally
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and take on responsibility
- Keeps up to date with innovation developments in their area of expertise and shares knowledge and experience with others
- Experience developing policies
- Ability to see issues from a commercial perspective
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.