Currently working with a leading social networking company who are actively looking to hire an experienced legal professional to join their legal team in Dublin.
- Lead data protection and privacy compliance for in EMEA
- Provide marketing, HR, security, product, sales and other business teams with legal advice on data protection laws and regulations
- Assess and review new product features and ensure they are in compliance with GDPR
- Advise on data protection issues within commercial contracts
- Monitor and respond to developments in data protection and information security law and regulation
- Draft privacy and data protection policies
- Advise on international data transfers
- Qualified lawyer and admitted to practice in at least one EU jurisdiction
- Minimum of 10 years' post qualification experience in data privacy at top law firm or in-house team (some in house experience preferred)
- Experience advising clients on risk assessment and mitigation across digital products
- Experience working with internet, technology companies or online advertising
For more information, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.