Taylor Root has been instructed by a pharmaceutical company to source a Head of Legal, Italy to be based in Milan. Reporting to the Head of Legal Southern Europe based in Madrid you will be in charge of all the legal issues for the Italian entity.
To qualify you will:
Be an Italian qualified lawyer with commercial contracts experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in a regulated industry. In terms of seniority, because of the workload and the responsibilities involved this role will ideally fit a candidate with around 7 to 10 years of experience. Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential to fill this role.
- Advice and support the business on drafting and negotiating contracts in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advice the business on employment law matters
- Manage corporate issues and corporate secretary;
- Support the Company on Privacy and GDPR aspects in order to be compliant with the National and European law.
- Have a hands-on, pragmatic approach to work, be able to work independently and manage competing priorities.
The above is not a detailed description of the role so please do drop us a line or give us a call if you wish to find out more about this opportunity and to check if you qualify.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.