An exciting opportunity exists for a senior commercial lawyer to take the next step in their career and establish the legal function in this sole counsel role. This is a broad and varied generalist role providing services across a range of areas including commercial transactions, corporate governance, IT/IP, employment, privacy and compliance.
Reporting to the CFO your responsibilities will include:
* Providing legal support, guidance and advice relating to various commercial, IP and employment arrangements
* Advise on and support corporate policy development
* Manage corporate governance requirements
* Provide legal support for finance operations
* Liaise with and manage external legal advisors
To be successful in the role you will have 8+ years of post admission experience, ideally some of that experience will have been gained in-house. You will be a strategic thinker who is confident engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the business. You will thrive in a collaborative environment and will be able to juggle multiple competing priorities.
To express your interest in this role please contact Yvonne Tucker on 02 9236 9000 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.