- Motivate and create the right global environment for strong legal, compliance and risk management and high performance levels within the immediate and extended teams across the business.
- Leverage resources across all boundaries to support business goals, bringing all expertise necessary to address business wide issues and accountable for managing and developing resources where appropriate.
- Inform and assist in shaping the businesses legal and compliance agenda, methodology and deployment surrounding AML, Sanctions, ABC and PEPS.
- To ensure co-ordination and prioritisation of the staff within the function to ensure delivery of the company's strategic and operational objectives and the service deliverables as a whole.
- Provide advice and support for the senior management teams within the company and for the team members.
Skills and experience:
- UK Qualified Lawyer or Compliance professional with experience of working to UK regulations such as the 2010 Bribery act or Modern Slavery act.
- Experience of sourcing KYC / Due Diligence tools such as Worldcheck and implementing them across a business
- Experience of setting up an Offshore / nearshore compliance function (nice to have)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.