For a large Dutch bank we are currently recruiting a Financial Crime Compliance Officer to be based at their office in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Financial Crime Compliance Officer you will become part of the FEC Intelligence team and you will report to a Senior FEC Investigations Professional. Your tasks and responsibilities will include giving advice on and executing investigation strategies. You will ensure all evidence is collected in accordance with forensic quality standards in order to facilitate an effective assessment of the case.
- University degree by preference with a crime or security-related focus;
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role;
- In-depth knowledge in the field of FEC related to financial institutions is preferred;
- Able to perform under pressure;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: PR/200180.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.