Investment Bank (Sydney office)
The Role of the Executive Manager of Risk Analytics and Insights:
- Lead the team which independently validates prescriptive risk models across all risk classes;
- Work closely with General Managers, the Head of Model Risk, SMEs within Capital Risk, Liquidity Risk, Financial Crime Risk, Market Risk and others;
- Oversee operating effectiveness of model risk policies owned by Head of Model Risk and produce the related annual review;
- Ensure validation outcomes are communicated to model owners and managers; foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team;
- Deliver process improvements and provide team coaching wherever relevant.
- 15 years+ of Investment Banking experience within a Finance and/or Risk position, with broad responsibilities across risk classes;
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, finance, technology or engineering and, ideally, working knowledge of programming, data science or risk modelling;
- Regulatory knowledge, especially regarding liquidity risk management and financial crime;
- Leadership expertise, able to constructively challenge colleagues, keenly anticipates risks and always considers long-term decision impacts.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophia Wynter on (02) 9236 9008. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.