I am currently recruiting a Director - Credit Risk for a global investment bank in Hong Kong. Reporting to the APAC CRO, you will act as the regional lead for credit risk in the region and play a key role as the business develops. You will be responsible for approving credit reviews from the business and advising on financial institutions transactions.
* Manage credit risk for APAC financial institutions portfolio
* Communicate credit risk appetite to front office stakeholders and provide advice on structuring transactions within risk appetite
* Review credit proposals from analysis team and approve new transactions within delegated authority
* Identify problem cases and ensure actions are taken to mitigate risk
* Lead client due diligence visits and offer credit risk expertise regarding the APAC financial institutions sector
* Contribute to development of the wider APAC risk team
* Minimum 10 years' experience in credit risk, counterparty credit risk or traded risk across financial services
* In depth knowledge of analysing financial institutions in APAC (e.g. banks, insurance, brokers, securities, asset managers)
* Expertise in risk management and control processes appropriate to a financial services environment
* Knowledge of analysis and modelling techniques used in counterparty credit risk and transaction analysis
* Experience in approving structured credit and financing transactions preferred
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.