Hong Kong, Hong Kong
about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting a Director - Credit Analysis role with one of the leading credit rating agencies. This role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of ratings across APAC, with particular focus on corporates & public sector entities. You will play a key role across the industry and be joining the function at a time of exciting growth in APAC.
* Lead sector credit analysis for public sector, local government and individual issuers
* Monitor credit ratings on an ongoing basis, including preparing committee documentation and leading analysis during committees
* Publish comprehensive credit rating reports and participate in management meetings with rated entities
* Lead regular interaction with external contacts, investors and bankers
* Publish sector-specific research and commentary
* Minimum 10 years' experience in credit analysis or credit rating, preferably within the public sector or government sectors
* Degree educated - ideally within Finance or Economics, or equivalent
* Excellent accounting and/or financial modelling skills
* In-depth knowledge of analytical and quantitative techniques
* Fluency in Mandarin and English
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.