This FTSE 250 Financial Services organisation is looking for a Deputy Company Secretary to join their team in Dubai.
It is imperative that the incoming candidate possesses experience working with listed entities, most specifically those companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. This individual will work hand-in-hand with the Group General Counsel on all PLC matters related to the business. In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Minimum of 7 years in a Company Secretarial role, or within a consultancy specialising in Company Secretariat services to Corporates.
- ACG/FCG Status or qualified solicitor
- Fluent English with other languages (specifically Arabic & French) advantageous.
- Experience working in, or on behalf of, a listed business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.