The Deputy Company Secretary will manage the Company Secretarial function, including subsidiary management, governance, KYC whilst supporting on M&A and other projects. Wider duties will include:
- Managing a group-wide framework to ensure group companies comply with local requirements;
- Maintain corporate compliance calendar;
- Implementing tools and procedures to improve record-keeping of group company information.
- Responsible for incorporation of new companies relating to real estate projects as well as integration of acquired companies for M&A projects;
- Assisting in drafting board minutes/resolutions;
- Responsible for company secretarial compliance in relation to statutory filings (e.g. company forms and directors' declarations), annual general meetings and filing annual returns;
- Preparing documents for declaring dividend, updating registered addresses and/or change of directors etc. when needed, sending copies of minutes/resolutions/documents to the auditor as and when required, and etc.;
- Day to day responsibility of consolidating/maintaining statutory registers/corporate documents for legal entities within the Group and maintaining and keeping updated the companies' statutory books as well as in the Global Subsidiary Management System;
- Handling due diligent requests;
- Arranging execution of documents for regional offices and/or schools
- Arranging notarization/legalization of documents as and when required;
- Updating and/or generating corporate structure charts as and when required; and
- Updating and maintaining companies' info at in Global Subsidiary Management System.
This is a standalone role which will sits in our legal team, there is the opportunity over time for this person to move into the role of Company Secretary.
The successful candidate will be:
- ICSA qualified
- Have listed experience
- Demonstrate international subsidiary management experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.