One of our top tier banking clients is looking for a Data Scientist / UI Analytics specialist to join their team on a 12 months rolling contract. The role will be responsible for optimising and enhancing the existing online digital customer onboarding process. The role will require someone with a strong data analytics experience, E2e e-commerce data, tracking, re-targeting and A/B testing experience and ideally good knowledge of Machine Learning.
- You'll extract, analyse and interpret data from a range of sources, using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools, in order to make it accessible to businesses. You present results using clear and engaging language.
- You'll need the right combination of technical, analytical and communication skills.
- work closely with the business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- test data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project
- maintain clear communication to understand data needs and report results
- create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- horizon scan to stay up to date with the latest technology, techniques and methods
- conduct research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organisation
- stay curious and enthusiastic about using algorithms to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit of your work.
- A great team player with great communication skills and the ability to deliver great results. For the role you will need a background in a computer science, mathematical or science-based subject to work as a data scientist e.g. computer science, data science/computer and data science, statistics.
- E2e e-commerce data, tracking, re-targeting and A/B testing specialist
- Able to drive personalised acquisition journeys
- Experience in digital marketing
- Can get hands on with data and funnels including using tools like adobe, splunk
- Can build, manage and drive optimisation backlogs
- Experience working with GCP
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.