I'm currently recruiting a brand-new role for an international bank in Hong Kong, to manage and oversee the Credit Control & Administration function. This role will work very closely with the Head Office Credit team to ensure oversight of credit documentation, control and reporting. You will be required to work independently and act as the main point of contact to key stakeholders in the APAC region, including legal counsel, relationship managers and credit risk.
* Ensure credit approvals, security and supporting documentation is signed by the approved authority
* Review and manage reporting for expired documents and rectify any discrepancies
* Manage all documentation required for release of collaterals and ensure there are no liabilities
* Oversee credit control process, including advising on credit reviews, maintaining tracker of approval conditions and ensuring limits are activated correctly
* Prepare monthly activity report for credit risk and business stakeholders
* Ensure accurate internal and regulatory reporting
* Prepare reports relating to collateral, credit documentation etc
* Work with IT and project teams on system and process enhancements
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent with around 6 years' relevant experience in banking
* Experience in credit control, credit administration or risk management
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
* Confident at interacting with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to develop controls and mitigate risks associated with credit process
For a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities, please contact David Richardson on +852 2973 6333 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.