Portuguese speaking | Counterparty credit
- Up £70,000
- London offices with opportunity to work in Brazil
- Client facing
Can you see yourself taking ownership for credit analysis for a brilliant companies Brazil clients?
Would you like to have the opportunity to live in Brazil or work in the city of London?
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of; Corporates, Financial Institutions, CCP's & State Owned (or pseudo State Owned) Enterprises.
- Focus on global macro-economic environment
- Understanding of industry risk factors and impact of those factors on the credit risk assessment.
- Forming recommendations to the CRO & Credit Committee.
- High levels of interaction with clients
- Act as an advisor for all credit related.
- Communicate & escalate all relevant items
- Assisting with the client on-boarding
Experience required for the credit analyst:
- Portuguese and English fluency
- Counterparty credit assessment in commodities sector
- University graduate
In order to learn more about this brilliant company and opportunity do not hesitate to apply now. Interviews will commence on the w/b 12th July.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.