Taylor Root is seeking a paralegal to join an existing team of 6 Corporate and Tax Lawyers in a successful, City based, Professional Services Firm the candidate would work principally alongside a Senior Tax Solicitor and their Tax Partners to assist with the design, drafting and implementation of Share Option Plans and other employee incentive schemes to the firm's corporate clients.
On a day to day basis you can expect to:
- Participate in meetings and calls with clients to discuss requirements and obtain instructions.
- Prepare engagement letters and assist with anti-money laundering requirements and new client procedures.
- Assisting in designing, drafting, reviewing and amending share option plans, option agreements, board and shareholder resolutions and ancillary documents.
- Collating and distributing final and signed documents.
- Assisting with HMRC notifications and Companies House filings in relation to share scheme work.
- General support.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a paralegal with a corporate background to gain excellent client facing experience in a close knit team.
To discuss in more detail please send a current CV to Alexwhelbourne@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.