A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client, a Magic Circle City law firm for a Corporate PSL for a12 months on a fixed term contract basis.
This role sits within the firm's Corporate Group and the topics covered by the general team include corporate law, contract law, M&A, ECM, listed company regulation and corporate governance.
The role is extremely varied and strategic and will include thought leadership client campaigns and events; client briefings and articles; co-ordination and upkeep of model forms; co-ordinating and leading automated contracts and legal tech initiatives; managing know-how; preparing, co-ordinating and presenting client and internal training .
The successful individual is likely to have:
- Ideally at least 3+ PQE gained within a recognised firm with a strong corporate practice, with first-hand knowledge of private M&A.
- Experience as a corporate professional support lawyer, or a corporate fee -earner with a strong interest in moving into a PSL role.
- Strong legal skills, have excellent drafting experience, and able to organise and manage workload priorities effectively.
- Be commercially and technically minded
- Be able to build relationships with lawyers and be confident
- Attention to detail, and self-sufficient
The role is ideally on a full-time basis, however the firm may consider individuals seeking to work 4 days a week.
To apply for this oustatnding Corporate PSL role, please apply ASAP.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.