About our client:
For an international Real Estate company with a focus on commercial real estate we are currently recruiting for a corporate paralegal to be based at their office in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a corporate paralegal you will work in the legal team while being responsible for the corporate housekeeping, filings at the Chamber of Commerce, KYC procedures, the coordinating and opening of bank accounts and preparation of power of attorneys, NDA's and loan documentation and establish new entities. Finally, you will assist with transfer pricing studies, conduct research and monitor deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Dutch Corporate Law;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in an international environment;
- Strong knowledge of corporate law and corporate housekeeping;
- Knowledge of legal documents, such as: power of attorneys, NDA's, board resolutions;
- Strong oral and written Dutch and English communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio (knowledge of SharePoint will be considered a plus);
- Proactive and can-do mentality.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: PR/198364.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.