Sydney, New South Wales
12 months ago
A great career opportunity to join an Australian group within a high performing team environment.
An exciting in-house counsel position to join the in-house legal team of this Australian Group in Sydney. Our client is looking for a debt recovery/litigation lawyer to support a range of key stakeholders across this leading business.
You will be a litigation lawyer with a minimum of five years post-admission experience with strong debt recovery and insolvency related experience. Strong drafting, advice and negotiation experience is required as well as excellent communication skills. Ideally, extensive knowledge of all aspects of debt recovery, equitable interests, bankruptcy and insolvency.
- Ability to handle matters across all Australian jurisdictions.
- To provide comprehensive and effective advice to the business on the best outcome for the business.
- To assist stakeholders to avoid disputes.
- Must gain commercial knowledge of the Group's clients.
- To build strong relationships with operational people within the Group including management of key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Engage with other legal teams to ensure delivery of legal support.
- A litigation lawyer with at least 5 years' experience in debt recovery and insolvency/bankruptcy with good negotiation and drafting skills.
- Experience of building key relationships.
- A team player that can also work autonomously.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.