For a global multinational commodity trading company with a focus on the agricultural sector, we are currently recruiting a corporate and commercial legal counsel to be based at their headquarters in Rotterdam.
About the role:
As a corporate and commercial legal counsel, your tasks and responsibilities include providing general legal support and services with a focus on corporate law, corporate housekeeping, corporate restructuring and mergers & acquisitions. In this position you will assist the General Secretary on corporate governance related matters. You will also draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts including sales and distribution agreements, it contracts and maintaining general terms and conditions. Furthermore you will advise on trade, finance and transactional affairs.
- EU qualified lawyer with at least 2-4 years of experience preferably gathered in-house as well as in international law firm;
- Inhouse experience at a global commodity trading company will be considered as a plus;
- Specialized in corporate law, commercial contracts and strong transaction skills;
- Knowledge of English law;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, fluency in English.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 1191082.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.