Taylor Root has partnered with one of the leading global IT brands within cloud computing, in their search for an experienced Contracts Manager to sit within their EMEA Public Sector Team based in Central London.
You will be responsible for the review, negotiation, drafting, and processing of contracts, NDA's, certifications, etc. relating to their specific divisional business. As well as this, you will be responsible for end-to-end contract management, working with various Lawyers to ensure the applicable laws, regulations, and contract terms and conditions are in place. Additional responsibilities will include assisting in compliance reviews and audits, maintaining customer contract files, training, review and submission of RFx responses, and developing internal policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.C.) or Bachelor of Law degree (LLB) from a reputable university.
- Additional European language skills (particularly Italian, French, German, or Spanish)
- 4+ years of experience in government contracting within a law firm, corporate legal department, or public sector organization (ideally central government or regulator).
- Working knowledge of European Union public procurement laws, regulations, and policies of at least some of the member states.
- Understanding of the procurement process to supply services to a public sector organization and appreciation of purchaser considerations.
- Experience engaging with government contracting officials, system integrators, prime contractors, subcontractors, and resellers.
This opportunity will suit someone who has a flexible attitude and great organizational skills in an ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment. You also need common sense, great judgment, and a sense of humour. This position involves direct contact with business owners and external parties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a highly prolific brand, in a role which others huge breadth and variety with a competitive package on offer.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.