For an international corporate services provider, we're currently looking for a Compliance Officer with a Legal background, to be based in Amsterdam region.
About the role:
In this new role you're responsible for ensuring that the company and the clients are compliant with the local law and regulations. You'll report to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Providing legal advice to the business regarding to regulatory frameworks like Wwft, DAC6, Wtt, ESG, UBO;
* Support to management as company secretary;
* Prepare, monitor and review legal documents in accordance with the local and group policies;
* Making sure the business is up to date with the latest applicable Dutch rules and regulations.
* Masters' degree in Dutch law;
* 1-3 years of experience in similar position;
* Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the Netherlands;
* An excellent command of Dutch and English;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.