A thriving and complex organisation that is in the process of re-defining its commercial strategy and is undergoing an exciting transformation. A fresh senior leadership team brings a commercial focus with an emphasis on efficient process and long-term value; providing an excellent career path for the right person. The business has a bright future and now is great time to join and make your mark.
In this newly created, greenfield role you will play a vital role in developing and implementing a concession compliance program. You will build on and improve a recently established program to ensure adherence to obligations relating to sector-specific transaction documentation, including governance of the interaction between the organisation and its key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting the General Counsel and Company Secretary to drive a positive compliance culture across the organisation, and support the roll-out of strategic objectives
- Developing, implementing and maintaining sector-specific compliance procedures and processes, as well as associated tracking and reporting systems
- Under the guidance of the General Counsel and Company Secretary and Senior Counsel, engaging with company executives to assign responsibilities for maintaining compliance, and to provide assistance where practical
- Identifying and resolving compliance gaps while working with the business to remediate issues in a consultative and collaborative manner
- End-to-end support with key leadership meetings; coordinating the process, preparing material and dealing with associate queries
- Maintaining the KPI dashboard and associated reporting metrics
- Lending support to internal and external audits where required
- Playing a key role in a range of business optimisation and commercial projects
The Ideal Candidate
Playing a key role in a growing, developing organisation calls for strong compliance experience, and a natural ability to influence and negotiate to achieve commercial objectives. In order to succeed in the position, you'll need to demonstrate:
- At least 4 years' compliance experience, including examples of "value add" contribution in a similar role
- Exposure to large, reputable organisations and senior stakeholders
- A track record in designing and implementing compliance programs
- An understanding of concession agreements and public-to-private transactions
- Strong leadership skills, and a clear ability to communicate effectively and commercially
- Project management skills in challenging environments
- Excel skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.