9 months ago
Compliance Manager Europe/Africa/APAC
We have been instructed by a multinational company operating in the FMCG industry to source a Compliance Manager for Europe, Asia and APAC. Reporting to the General Counsel for Europe, Africa and APAC you will join their headquarters in Milan and be part of a wider legal team.
You will be an Italian qualified lawyer with around 6 to 8 years of experience. In particular, you will have
- Excellent understanding and experience in compliance matters management (including some experience in antitrust and 231 law)
- Excellent experience in Data Privacy compliance management (under General Data Protection Regulation)
- Leadership, flexibility and hands-on attitude
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make sound decisions
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in project management
- Excellent relational skills with a natural ability for teamwork and bale to interact with colleagues at an international level.
If you are keen to learn more about this opportunity feel free to contact Nicoletta Ravida at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref. 1124492
Taylor Root is a specialist legal and compliance recruitment business which has been operating for more than 25 years. With offices in London, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne and New York, we are able to provide our clients with a truly international solution to their hiring needs.
Taylor Root is a trading brand of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l - authorised to operate in Italy and registered with the competent authorities.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.