About the Client and Role
The company is a global leader in payments solution, headquartered in Europe. As a result of global restructuring, there has been a strong emphasis on growing the Compliance team across New York, Germany, Singapore and India.
This is newly created headcount due to the growing demands on the business. This team is focused on Singapore matters, with the potential to manage regional matters.
- Analyse and develop compliance framework and processes in accordance to the regulatory obligation of the business
- Identify gaps and implement controls on compliance policies and procedures
- Identify and rectify any breach in compliance
- Work with relevant teams on new product process
- Champion all internal compliance and employee misconduct matters - this includes conflicts of interest, information barriers, market abuse, investigations, whistle-blowing management and surveillance/monitoring
- Coordinate with global compliance team on group level policies
- Must have a Law Degree
- 10-15 years experience in Compliance, within the Banking & Financial Institutions sector
- Strong track record in business partnering and advisory
- Strong business acumen and ability to work with a highly diverse team
- Strong communication skills, ideally proficiency in Mandarin to manage stakeholders in China
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.