You will be the primary interface with assigned business areas and will be responsible for delivering effective compliance oversight and advice.
- Advise the business on compliance related issues arising from compliance reviews
- Maintain awareness of regulatory developments and how these might impact the business
- Attend regulatory business governance meetings providing advice on the development and launch of new products, new business models etc.
- Work with the business to enhance controls and be the "voice" of compliance
- Assist the business with regulatory submissions and filings
- Contribute to the annual compliance plan with regards to prevention and culture
Key skills & experience
- Experience of the London and Lloyd's Insurance market (desirable)
- UK regulatory knowledge within the compliance department of an insurance company (desirable)
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with business leaders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.