- Analysing new client matters and determining applicable CDD requirements.
- Provide advice and assistance to fee-earners and other professional staff on applicable AML matters.
- Conducting screening of politically exposed persons (PEPs)
- Conduct risk assessments to new clients and matters which need escalation to senior management.
- Assist the Regional Compliance Manager and Chief Compliance Officer with local, regional and global matters.
- Graduate with some experience in an international compliance function role with a focus on AML and other financial crime; preferably in a law firm environment or alternatively in the financial services sector.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.