Leading law firm, which provide legal, corporate and fiduciary services to global corporations and financial institutions are currently looking for a bright graduate, or a compliance analyst with some experience to strategically build the firm's compliance team in London.
- Provide advice and assistance to fee-earners and other professional staff in relation to Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing obligations
- Conduct screening to identify politically exposed persons (PEPs), sanctions and other regulatory issues
- Conduct and review risk assessments of new clients
- Assist with the updating of compliance documentation for the firm, including the AML policies and procedures.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence checks (CDD) of new clients
- Law graduate with an interest in pursuing a career within Risk & Compliance
- Law Graduate with some experience within AML in a law firm
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong research, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Client focused with great commercial awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.