A Leading Investment Fund administrator is looking to recruit a skilled Company Secretary to join their expert team.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of ten, based in Dublin. You will be highly involved In all aspects of the Company secretarial function and will be expected to carry out tasks such as:
- Maintenance of minute books and corporate records;
- Organisation of Board, Board Committee and shareholder meetings, including the production of materials in advance of such meetings and minutes thereafter;
- Produce draft resolutions as required;
- Assist with the opening of bank accounts for funds and the documentation required for account opening;
- Assist with the liquidation process of funds which have ceased trading.
To excel at this role it is imperative that the successful candidate holds a recognized accounting, legal or ICSA qualification and should have 1-5 years of relevant and demonstrable experience.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this role please contact Maeve at email@example.com for a confidential discussion
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.