This large professional services organisation is looking for an ACG Company Secretary to join their team in London as an Associate Director.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams in the delivery of large global compliance engagements and working with local Deloitte Legal teams to implement delivery for.
- Delivering UK technical projects such as Legal Entity Reduction programs.
- Advising clients on Corporate Governance policies and strategy.
- Staying up-to-date on the fiduciary, regulatory and statutory responsibilities of legal entities their directors, officers and managers and advising clients on such matters.
To be successful in this role you will:
- be ACG status or a qualified Solicitor with experience of working as a company secretary and/or with legal entity compliance.
- Understand the key issues on managing both UK entities and global group structures and their compliance issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to consult on corporate governance projects
- Have client-driven commercial awareness
- Have experience of working in professional services and/or in a global organisation
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.