£37000 - £38000 per annum + up to 40% bonus
about 1 year ago
The role will involve:
- Legal entity management of approximately 70 subsidiaries across 15 jurisdictions
- Generating accurate and timely maintenance of share capital records and filings, including listing applications and block listing returns
- Providing Company Secretarial support as required for corporate actions including share issuance, treasury work, Class 1 transactions, internal group reorganisations, acquisitions and disposals
- Planning and delivery of the Company's Annual General Meeting, including the preparation of associated Meeting materials.
- Supporting the Company Secretary and wider team in the annual Corporate Governance compliance review and related reports to the Board.
- Providing full Board Support - creating and administering of Board and Committee packs and uploading of papers via Diligent Board Books, assistance with Board and Committee meeting administration.
- Share Schemes Assistance - operating and administering of executive and all-employee share schemes including weekly share allotments, monthly total voting rights announcements, six-monthly blocklisting announcement, blocklisting headroom monitoring, and associated Companies House filings
We are looking for someone who is ICSA qualified or studying towards this and has had previous exposure of working with shareschemes.
Listed experience is desired but not an essential requirement for this role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.