Leading International Law firm with offices across the globe, seeks a commercial real estate paralegal to join their successful corporate real estate team.
Areas of focus and responsibilities include:
- Acquisitions, disposals and lettings for developers, companies, retail occupiers and private individuals
- Complex residential, industrial, retail and mixed-use development projects
- Promotion and option agreements relating to development land
- Bank lending and re-financings
- Portfolio acquisitions
- Landlord and tenant occupier work
This is a superb opportunity for a commercial real estate paralegal who is seeking that next opportunity and to work with a very talented team.
to apply you must already have commercial real estate experience and be able to hit the gorund running.
To apply please send your CV.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.