- Draft, review, negotiate and contract a broad range of client and third party agreements in a timely fashion, and to a high standard;
- Liaise and work closely with the senior managment, and other members of the sale and business development teams providing timely and accurate legal advice;
- Providing trusted legal advice on all the firms commercial agreements and anticipate any legal concerns offering solutions to resolve these challenges;
- Provide general commercial and legal advice in a cogent and well structured manner;
- Carry our a firm wide risk assessment of all review processes, advise on best practice and continuous improvement and the implementation of new frameworks;
- Consistently keep the senior management team briefed on a regular and timely basis and ensure that any recommendations or requests for changes to standrad contracts are reviewed by the senior management team so a departmental approach may be offered in respect of such recommendations/changes;
- Build strong and effective working relationships both internal sales teams and external client counsel.
For more information on this and other legal jobs in Dublin please contact Taylor Root Dublin or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.