My client is looking for multiple Capital Markets Business Analysts with banking experience to join their team based in London. This is a PAYE contract role paying £300 - 340 per day.
What we are looking for:
- Business Analyst with significant experience working on both tech and business delivery in an agile environment
- Experience supporting project managers with tracking of delivery milestones and cross-programme dependency management
- Financial services and capital markets experience is key as well to front to back change management
- Change Management Implementation - Being involved in projects from Business Case creation through to User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Requirements Gathering - the ability to produce structured functional specification, including experience of User Story. proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances, and recommend proposals to clients
- Experience navigating internal governance processes, i.e. stage gate management
- Input to ExCo level board reporting (status updates, delivery milestones, KPIs, RAIDs, dependencies)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Technical BA skillset
- Agile delivery
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
You must have right to work in UK/EU.
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.